Accounts Book Work : Book-keeping, Bill-wise details, Cost Centre tracking, Payables and receivables, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Sheet and P&L
You can record transactions necessary for your business by creating and maintaining masters, vouchers, and generating reports. Tally.ERP 9 enables you to perform and manage all of the major accounting operations in your business, such as:
● Booking-keeping of all transactions, including creating and maintaining invoices
● Maintaining bill-wise payment information
● Processing transactions for banking, including cheque management and reconciliation
● Managing cost and profit centres
● Implementing statutory and interest calculations
● Viewing Balance Sheet, and profit and loss account
You can get started with Tally.ERP 9’s accounting features instantly to:
● Create your company and masters (bank ledgers, party master, cost centre ledgers or employee ledger), as required.
● Record voucher transaction with entering details of your product or service.
● Single master option to work with one master at a time.
● Multiple masters option to work with many sub-masters at a time. A sub-master behaves exactly like a master.
To view the menu options, go to Gateway of Tally > Accounts Info. Accounts information for ledgers, groups or voucher have the following functions: