Online accounting with Tally.ERP9 – It is possible now !!
Managing your business while on the move is no longer a dream. ChoiceOne enables you with real time business data collaboration using Tally.ERP9 – The most accepted ERP software by the business community.
We are offering Tally.ERP9 hosted on cloud platform. We have been providing this solution for the last ten years and have thousands of happy and satisfied customers. Adding more customers every day. The solution is available at an exceptionally reasonable and affordable cost, and fits any business that envisions growth through transparency and efficiency. Save money with pay-as-you-go concurrent user based annual subscription.
WHY TALLY ON CLOUD?
Businesses run better with Tally.ERP9. And businesses run best with Tally on Cloud. Get the best of both worlds today. You can work on any mobile device like Android or iPhone, Tabs etc. Work on any OS, Windows, Linux or MAC. It works with amazing speed, updating to centralized data from multiple remote locations over the internet in real time with faster access to critical information for smart decision making.
Tally on Cloud acts as a Multi-Tier application that works seamlessly over the Internet in a distributed business environment across multiple business locations or branches giving you world wide access. It is agile, comprehensively compatible and highly flexible to give you anywhere and anytime access.
Mobility & portability of business data saves a lot of time. Quickly deployable since it is ready to use without any pre-requisite conditions or dependencies. Supports need of today’s dynamic and forward looking business environment while improving Efficiency, accuracy and convenience by integrating disjointed business data.
A FEW IMPORTANT THINGS ABOUT THE SOLUTION
1. No need to install Tally software on any of your local systems.
2. Tally and Data will be safely hosted on our servers in our data centre.
3. You can access your Tally or Data with a user name and password.
4. Every one hour data will be backed up automatically.
5. You can take print out directly on your default local printer (Laser/Dotmatrix/Thermal/POS).
6. You can use your own configurations or customization files.
7. Data will be totally under your control. You can upload or download whenever you want.
8. Data access will be limited only for the owner of the company.
9. You can create and maintain unlimited companies and users in Tally.
10. You can export any tally report to your local hard disk.
A FEW NEVER BEFORE BENEFITS OF THE SOLUTION
1. Remote access of Tally, 24/7, from anywhere, from any computer or device.
2. No dependency on location, time or person. Access or work on Tally any time.
3. No head ache of maintaining hardware and software. We take care of everything.
4. Centralize the data and your business operation without need for synchronization.
5. Forget all problems like, slow performance, data corruption, data rewrite, out of memory.
6. Tally performance will be improved minimum 10 times.
7. Completely get rid of the risk of a computer crashing and system failure.
8. Quick Data, Quicker Decisions and Complete Control.
9. No limits on working hours, location or hardware.
10. No maintenance, No headaches but only peace of mind for you.
EXCITED? WANT TO HAVE A DEMO?
Please Call Our Team Member Click on Link
1. Annual charges for the first user
2. Annual charges from the second user onwards
CHARGES FROM SECOND YEAR ONWARDS
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. GST will be applicable extra @ 18%
2. There is no slab system or bulk discounts available basing on number of users.
3. Payment shall be made 100% in advance.
4. User shall mean a concurrent session (people working simultaneously)
5. No restriction on number of companies created in Tally
6. Each user shall be given 1 GB data storage on the server
7. Each user shall be allowed to use 1 GB of RAM on the server
8. The commercials mentioned above are for 32 bit environment for Indian customers
9. The Charges for 64 bit environment will be quoted basing on various aspects
10. The Charges for International clients will be different
NOTE: All the License Policies are governed by the respective Software product manufacturers.