Here, are prime reasons why you need a website:
- An effective method to showcase your products and services
- Developing a site helps you to create your social proof
- Helps you in branding your business
- Helps you to achieve your business goals
- Allows you to increase your customer support
Web applications are more popular because of the following reasons:
- Compared to desktop applications, web applications are easier to maintain by as they use the same code in the entire application. There are no compatibility issues.
- Web applications can be used on any platform: Windows, Linux, Mac… as they all support modern browsers.
- Mobile App store approval not required in web applications.
- Released any time and in any form. No need to remind users to update their applications.
- You can access these web applications 24 hours of the day and 365 days a year from any PC.
- You can either make use of the computer or your mobile device to access the required data.
- Web applications are a cost-effective option for any organization. Seat Licenses for Desktop software are expensive where SasS, are generally, pay as you go.
- Web-Based Apps are Internet-enabled apps that are accessed through the mobile’s web browser. Therefore, you don’t require to download or install them.
- Quality and relevant Web Content is which richly displayed.
- User-friendly navigation and web design
- Can be easily searched using search engines like Google.
- Cloud-hosted and highly scalable
- Mostly Cross-platform
- Modular and loosely coupled
- It is easily tested with automated tests.