What is Cloud ???
Business health and processes
- Financial health. The provider should have a track record of stability and be in a healthy financial position with sufficient capital to operate successfully over the long term.
- Organisation, governance, planning and risk management. The provider should have a formal management structure, established risk management policies and a formal process for assessing third-party service providers and vendors.
- Trust. You should like the company and its principles. Check the provider’s reputation and see who its partners are. Find out its level of cloud experience. Read reviews and talk to customers whose situation is similar to yours.
- Business knowledge and technical know-how. The provider should understand your business and what you are looking to do and be able to match it up with their technical expertise.
- Compliance audit. The provider should be able to validate compliance with all of your requirements through a third-party audit.
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Providers should be able to promise you a basic level of service that you are comfortable with.
- Performance reporting. The provider should be able to give you performance reports.
- Resource monitoring and configuration management. There should be sufficient controls for the provider to track and monitor services provided to customers and any changes made to their systems.
- Billing and accounting. This should be automated so that you can monitor what resources you are using and the cost, so you don’t run up unexpected bills. There should also be support for billing-related issues.
Technical capabilities and processes
- Ease of deployment, management and upgrade. Make sure the provider has mechanisms that make it easy for you to deploy, manage and upgrade your software and applications.
- Standard interfaces. The provider should use standard APIs and data transforms so that your organisation can easily build connections to the cloud.
- Event management. The provider should have a formal system for event management which is integrated with its monitoring/management system.
- Change management. The provider should have documented and formal processes for requesting, logging, approving, testing and accepting changes.
- Hybrid capability. Even if you don’t plan to use a hybrid cloud initially, you should make sure the provider can support this model. It has advantages that you may wish to exploit at a later time.
- Security infrastructure. There should be a comprehensive security infrastructure for all levels and types of cloud services.
- Security policies. There should be comprehensive security policies and procedures in place for controlling access to provider and customer systems.
- Identity management. Changes to any application service or hardware component should be authorised on a personal or group role basis and authentication should be required for anyone to change an application or data.
- Data backup and retention. Policies and procedures to ensure integrity of customer data should be in place and operational.
- Physical security. Controls ensuring physical security should be in place, including for access to co-located hardware. Also, data centers should have environmental safeguards to protect equipment and data from disruptive events. There should be redundant networking and power and a documented disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
Attharva Tally Solution
Tally on Cloud provides easy, economical, efficient and secured way to use Tally from anywhere, anytime
When you install the Tally server in your office, you spend on Server Hardware, Operating System License, Antivirus, Backup, Storage device, UPS and lots of other things. Get rid of everything, use any device to access Tally from our Cloud Servers.
Attharva Tally Solution Tally Cloud is a service where your tally and data is provided to you as Sass model. It allows using your own Tally License and accessing your Tally ERP from our servers using any RDP client from any device.
Attharva Tally Solution Tally Cloud service uses ATS Operating System at the data centre level. This Operating system is thoroughly tested in Tally Environment, also used by many Happy Clients. Further ATS Tally Cloud also uses high-speed infrastructure to provide you best computing speed.
BIGGEST Advantage of using ATS Tally Cloud is that since our Data Centers are located in India, you can activate Indian Tally License.
What Is Tally Cloud ?
A cloud service, which enables you to run Tally from our cloud servers.
You can access your Tally from any PC or device, using any Operating system.
How It Works
Tally and data are hosted in high-speed Virtual Machines, in our Tier 3 Data Centers. Tally Application is published using RDP protocol, which can be accessed from anywhere
Suitable For You
Small Businesses, who don’t want to keep headache of maintaining servers. Multi branch businesses who want to have centralized Tally, which can be accessed from all locations.
Suitable For Your Budget
Flexible Monthly Plans to suite your budget and Business size. Plus it grows with your business, increase / decrease in computing resources requires 4 hours max
Secured & Private
Tally for every client is stored in a separate Virtual Machines, absolutely secured. Moreover only Tally Application is published to users, which makes it more secure.